Release 1.9 includes a number of significant improvements across Brilliant Hire to reduce friction within the screening process while increasing trust and transparency.
- Code compiling for evaluators and candidates - Code compiling provides analytics to recruiters, hiring managers, evaluators and candidates on coding abilities without leaving Brilliant Hire.
- Intelligent question recommendations - While creating a new assessment, Brilliant Hire recommends the best questions from our extensive database of questions.
- Closing the Feedback Loop - Now it is super simple to utilize the Brilliant Hire assessment feedback for follow ups in future rounds of the interview process.
- Email notification enhancement
- Ability to directly render images in recruiter, hiring manager and evaluator’s candidate details screen
- Ability to sort by ‘Date Evaluated’ for the recruiters and hiring managers.
- Many more bugs squashed!