Use Chrome or Safari for the best user experience.
A laptop or desktop with good internet speed (more than 1 Mbps, you can test your internet speed here). You would need a microphone for the assessment with audio response questions.
Every time you navigate to a different question, we save your current answer. For the audio response, save the audio before navigating to the next question.
Yes. Although, it's recommended that you complete the assessment in one go.
No, your answer/assessment is not auto-submitted. To save your answer, click on the "Next" button at the bottom right of the assessment screen. To submit your assessment, click on the "Submit Test" button at the top right of the screen. Make sure that you review all your answers before submitting the assessment.
Brilliant Hire has many different questions types all designed to allow candidates to show off their skills to make sure they have a great shot at getting the job. You can read more detail about them here.
Take a backup of your current answer and refresh the screen. If it doesn't work then reach out to us.
1. Make sure that the assessment link is correct and try again. If it doesn't work then try to re-open the assessment in the private mode of your browser. (to open a private window in chrome: click on “File” from the menu and click “New Incognito Window” or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + n / Cmd + Shift + n)
2. Make sure you have good Internet connectivity, you can test your internet speed here.
3. If nothing works, then ask the recruiter to send you a new assessment link.
Refresh the screen and try again. If it doesn't work then reach out to us .
Usually, this is due to low internet upload speed. Please test your Internet Speed here. In case of slow internet, see if you could connect to a faster network and try again.
This is due to the missing microphone permission from the browser. To allow microphone permission refer to the detailed guide for Chrome and Safari browser. After you allow the microphone permission, refresh the page and try again!
If that doesn't work then, open the assessment in the private mode of your browser and grant the microphone permission when the browser prompts (to open a private window in chrome: click on “File” from the menu and click “New Incognito Window” or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + n / Cmd + Shift + n).
This is due to the microphone connectivity problem, an incompatible device, or an outdated browser version.
1. Please increase the input volume of your microphone or try moving closer to the mic. Check if your microphone works fine.
2. If your microphone isn’t compatible, please find another device to take the assessment.
3. For the outdated browser version, update to the latest version.
Refresh the page and select the language from the dropdown at the top left corner in the code editor. If the recruiter has set a default coding language for a particular question, then you will not be able to change it.
Check for the syntax error in the code. If the code has a very complex/infinite loop, then the execution would time out and fail.